Re: [LUG] Software freedom day

Neil Stone wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
> > Are the group planning anything for software freedom day : september 10th
> >
> > Paul
> >

> If we want to do something as a group, I will be up for helping..

If anyone has any bright ideas on what we could do, and how we could promote it
(bearing in mind that it's only 1 month away now), then I'd be happy to pass on
those ideas to my boss(es) as Cornwall College to see if we could use a venue of
theirs for that Saturday.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.