Re: [LUG] book reviews

On Friday 29 July 2005 2:42 pm, Steve Marvell wrote:
> Does the site have a book review section?

Yes, (although it's more a library than a review section) I just mislaid the
link from the index page when I revamped the site. Sorry about that. Fixed
now.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_doc/library.php

"These books are listed in the library by D&C GLUG members from within the
Members Area. Each listing also includes a link to online sites where you can
purchase your own copy.
 To help safeguard the books, only D&C GLUG members may borrow titles and the
availability of any book is entirely at the discretion of the owner. "

If you'd like to write a longer review, feel free to add it to the
Documentation part of the Wiki and link to the library listing.

If the book could be available for other members to borrow or if you just want
a short review, add it to the library via the Members Area.

--

Neil Williams