Re: [LUG] apache web server adding pages as a normal user

Hi

Adding the ~ before the user name worked, should have seen that myself.

Its working now which is cool. I will run the basic phpinfo script to check if php is installed properly, then have a play with some stuff, Perhaps a bit of php coding, then some mysql, then try and glue the two together. Before which I guess I have course work to finish off for this astronomy course, got to be in by 29th July.

thanks again

Paul

Paul

Usually http://hostname/~username/ will get the public_html directory of