Re: [LUG] [OT] Sudoku

Please post this Su-Doku program.

I'm working on a similar program myself, but with the aim of letting a
person solve puzzles themselves rather than providing an automatic solver.
It's basically a giant Su-Doku puzzle editor, written in Python, with a
puzzle database bolted on.

I'd like to integrate an automatic solver at a later stage, and I'd be
interested to see how you've implemented the solution logic.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Pearson
ICT Technician