Re: [LUG] Fedora

On 6/7/05, Charlie <charlie.cherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> FC3 has been installed for the moment, hard drive is big enough to install
> FC4 so will wait and see

FC3 is probably going to experience less changes than FC4, when I
first installed FC3 I had a couple of updates a day, now its a couple
of updates every other week. FC3 will still be supported by
fedora-legacy and there are other yum repositories you can use as
well.

I've found FC3 pretty nice, once I figured out how to configure my
trackpad properly (hp/compaq nx6110) it has been great. My only
outstanding issue is that gthumb (the replacement for gtkam) doesn't
work with my kodak digital camera while RH9 did. I'll look into that
when I have some free time.

Cheers,

A.