Re: [LUG] BTEC Level 2 IT

Hi

The job description is below,

http://www.devonjobs.gov.uk/devon/jobdetails.asp?jobid=6709

I have just found the following

http://www.edexcel.org.uk/quals/first/itc/dip/4393/

Which seems to give a better descripton so I will have a read of that.

Paul

Grant Sewell wrote:

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:05:27 +0000
Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know anything about this qualification, I have found a job for IT technician and it says this is desirable. I have looked it up, perhaps some one on the group knows more about it, looking through what is required i think I have covered most of it in terms of tech support from using the lug, not sure if my word to them on this counts for anything really.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Can you point me in the direction of your sources of information?  I teach BTEC Nation Dip.
IT, which I am pretty sure is a Level 3 course, if we're talking about the same
"level" structure.

Grant.