[LUG] Mounting NFS on Mac?

Hi all.

I am hoping that someone on here has had some experience with MacOS (not MacOSX) in
a mixed OS environment?  What I am currently trying to do is mount either NFS or SMB
(preferably NFS) shares on my Mac.  It's currently running 8.6, but I hope to put
9.1 on there soon.  I know I could set up my file server to share with NetATalk, but
my previous experience with NetATalk was quite hairy, so I'd be happier sticking
with NFS or SMB.

The only sensible line I could find trawling some sites was talking about some
software (non-Free) that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Cheers.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.