Re: [LUG] Virus scanners??

Ben Goodger wrote:

Ergo, virus checking for Linux is redundant, unless you wish to check
for virri passing through your mail server, and you are perfectly fine
as you are.

I think maybe a good firewall configuration would be more important than Anti-Virus on Linux?

I do wish such a simple question as this would refrain from developing
into an argument from time to time.

But its not really an argument is it? I'd say more like members of the group putting their opinions across?

Reminds me a bit of the Monty Python arguement sketch. :-)

Rob