Re: [LUG] Dell latitude and Mandrake quirk

It quite literally says something along the lines of something or other (that
you can't see because it's shot off the top of the screen) has caused a page
fault.

I'm assuming a memory paging fault.

It's the cisco-vpn client module that's doing it incidentally. I'm willing to
put money on the fact that it doesn't like binding to eth1 (which is where my
wired interface is) rather than eth0 but i can't for the life of me work out
how to manually change eth1 to eth0 and any of Mandrake's tools just hang
because they cause a seg fault whenever they try to go anywhere near any
ifconfig type tools.

Need to get onto something else just for a moment. Will get back onto it
tomorrow...

Thank heavens for a second PC and a USB pen is all i'll say right now :o)

(Oh, and Windows!!)

Martin.