Re: [LUG] AMD64

I appreciate the offer Neil, but i was so impressed with the upcoming 9.3
version that i preordered it from some company in Wales (actually, i think it
may have been the Linux Emporium?)

So all being well by the end of next week i should have a copy of 9.3 so i may
as well sit tight...

One of the things that swings it for me is KDE3.4 it's extremely beutiful, but
looks aren't everything and it performs extremely quickly too.

Cheers,
Martin.

On Saturday 09 April 2005 08:47, Neil Stone wrote:
| You can get it from here:
| ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/x86_64/current/iso/SUSE-Linux-9.2-FTP-DVD.iso

OK, I am in the process of downloading this iso, if people want a copy
og this on DVD, please let me know.