Re: [LUG] neighbour support

I tried this once. No response, however - maybe people don't trust
14-year-olds with their PCs around here.. Actually, I don't blame
them, since although Lostwithiel is a very established, respectable
sort of area, most people my age are the kind who walk about in their
stripy tracksuits going 'ere' and such. Ah well, maybe word of mouth
will assist somewhat.