Re: [LUG] Libranet

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 13:41, Richard Brown wrote:

How
do I connect to a Mac 10.3 box?
We use "Chicken of the VNC" on the Mac, and whichever variety of VNC Server is
packaged with SuSE or Debian on the Linux boxes.
It works.

I want to use the Linux box as a backup server for the Mac box and as
another desktop when my wife uses the Mac.

The other question is whether one can get a session on teh Mac from a
Linux client, using VNC.

X11 is presumably the gold standard for that though, bringing a Mac
application to the Linux desk, if that is what one wants.