Re: [LUG] GIMP problem

Ben Goodger wrote:

Julian, I was referring to Mozilla Suite, don't be pedantic. I use
Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird daily, but I don't think Mozilla
Suite is worth bothering with any more.

The point I was making is that any website check will most likely identify the USER_AGENT return from Firefox *or* the Mozilla Suite as simply a version of Mozilla and the website will be displayed according to that value. With that in mind, a lot of people do still use Mozilla as far as the websites are concerned, besides I was just responding to your comment of "Who the hell uses Mozilla?", not "who uses Mozilla Suite?" I think there is a difference between being a pedant and being accurate in an inquiry.

Kind regards,

Julian