Re: [LUG] Netgear WG511T & Madwifi

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Julian Hall wrote:

Same error I'm afraid. I did look on Google but all I found was a guy asking the same question and seemingly unrelated replies about using different distributions.

You should put it in the directory that matches the version produced by a uname -r. Also before you're able to load the module you should do a depmod -a to get the system to check what modules are available to it.

Alex.