[LUG] debian boot options

I am looking for a list of boot options for debian woody as my laptop still produces a white bright screen when booting,

does anyone have a url that I has a comprehensive list (or just a list), I will keep googling, but thought If I post here, others can help and any reponse can be posted on the lug, like wise if I find anything I will post to the lug (glug).

thanks

Paul

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 10/02/05