[LUG] Mandrake 10.1 hangs on boot

Hi All,

After successfully swapping the old router yesterday for a Netgear FWG114P all worked fine. No changes made to the desktop PC as this router has 4 10/100 ports so there was no point making the desktop wireless being a mere 4 feet from the router. So I don't think it's connected to the problem, but mentioned it just in case you think differently.

This morning I booted the desktop and it hangs at the stage of mounting any NFS devices. Usually if the laptop (the only NFS devices I use) is not connected at boot it will just skip that giving errors and complete the boot just not having connected to the laptop.

However today it gets to the above stage and just hangs.

Is there any way to bypass it so that I can boot fully and fix whatever is wrong?

Kind regards,

Julian

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.6 - Release Date: 07/02/2005