[LUG] Hardware problem

Hi folks,

Ok this is not exactly Linux related but...

I recently bought two CPU's off e-bay, one was an Intel Celeron 800 (Socket 370, 100MHz FSB) and the other was an Intel Pentium III 667 (Socket 370, 133MHz FSB).

Now I have two socket 370 motherboards, both with Intel 810 chipsets. According to a few web sites I read up, the Celeron should be supported on the boards. The boards work with a Celeron 300 CPU that I have so I know they are okay, and the memory I have tried is PC100 and working okay, but I can't get the Celeron or P3 CPU's working.

I was wondering if there was anyone fairly local to me (I'm in Newton Abbot) who possibly had a motherboard which supported these processors and could test them for me?

Rob