Re: [LUG] Mozilla thunderbird keeps deleting messages

Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

This is a windows thunderbird question, why does it keep deleting the contents of my in box I keep losing no end of messages, and am not sure why, it seems when I exit the program or do something I go back in and my inbox is empty,

What is your email setup? Are you using Thunderbird to download from a POP3 mailbox or to access an IMAP server? Do you have any filters set? What do you do with junk mail - switch the logging on if it isn't. Check the view options to make sure you are not filtering on "unread".

Cheers,

Pete