Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

Paignton station is right next to the rugby club, in fact you can see the ground / clubhouse from the platform,

Matt Lee wrote:

Errrm, Lostwithiel. I have yet to ask my parents if this is OK but I
can foresee no complication other than that of transport..
Thinking of transport, how far is this venue from Paignton station, or
is there a station closer?

Ben,

From memory, it's about 5 minutes walk from the station, if that.

I'd be interested to come along if Simon is going down...

Oh, and I could bring my mirror along if people want to install Debian.

A debian mirror sounds a good idea, I would bring down some extra power points i.e extension sockets, I have one 4 way, which I can take down, if I remember last time we had a problem with 1 power socket, which was soon resolved by using another one, , but power is limited, I need to check up on that,

Raffle sounds good too,

I'll donate a couple of prizes if people want to have a raffle.

Not as yet, I like the pics that are on the website, so will get to work on this, I am in the process at the moment of copying Suse 9.2)

Paul - do we have any posters that proclaim we're a GNU/Linux user group? I want us to get away from referring to Linux on it's own unless it's in context as soon as possible.

matt

--

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org