Re: [LUG] Distros

it opened a web browser
and took me to the Lindows web site. The site then informed me that
should I wish to play a dvd I would have to download the dvd player. It
informed me of all the costs involved.

And there's the problem, if you're going to use closed source
applications then you might as well stick with Microsoft. What's the
point of all the effort to produce an Open system if it's just going
to end up as another Windows.

Incidentally - what kind of idiot would pay for a dvd player (never
heard of ogle?).

Best regards,

Mark