Re: [LUG] Kai's travels more interesting than he expected

On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 00:46, Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

Sounds like he was lucky to escape!  Glad he did though, we can't afford
to lose helpful linux geeks :-)

Python:  "Buses considered harmful".

Planning succession is a part of constructing an ecology or
infrastructure, which is one of our current challenges, and the current
area of attack by the forces of reaction and repression.
(Well, those of the forces of reaction and oppression as are not on th
esame side as us<g>)

GLad he survived.
--
Adrian Midgley            FLOSS  regularly