Re: [LUG] Distros

On Monday 03 January 2005 10:11, Richard Brown wrote:

I will shortly be buying Libranet and trying this distro out.
Apparently it is a little more friendly to 'power users' and allows me
freedom in the apt-get department.

I use Libranet as my deb learning tool.  V2.8.1 is the current version and a
beta replacement is currently testing.  IMHO an excellent distro with helpful
discussion lists.  Having recently installed SuSE 9.2 pro on my workbox I'm
seriously considering replacing it with Libranet :)

David

--
Hatherleigh
Devon