[LUG] Scanner sites?

Hi all.

I have *finally* got a SCSI card that works!  My bro-in-law has got a DL-DVD+/-RW
drive for Christmas so he's given me his old SCSI card and burner... now I've not
really got a use for the burner (until I can figure out why it won't work in my Mac,
but that's another story) but the card!  Yipee!

I have several SCSI scanners here at home.  I have tried two of them this afternoon
and I am very pleased with it all.

The scanners are:

1: Epson GT-5000.
2: AGFA Arcus II (I have the docs for this).
3: Black Widow 4830Pro
4: HP ScanJet 5P.

Now, everywhere I look (including the SANE site) reckons that the Epson GT5k is a
parallel scanner.  Am I the only person in the world to have a SCSI version?  It is
so blatantly a SCSI scanner!  And it works with my SCSI card, so I'm guessing it's a
SCSI scanner :p  The Black Widow doesn't appear to be supported by SANE, which is a
shame.  And I'm not sure if I can even be bothered with the HP - I have the wrong
SCSI cables and I have no power supply.

So, after much ranting...

Since I retrieved them all from "Helston Recycling Centre" (near Flambards), you can
bet your life they don't come with any documentation!  I have managed to hunt down
the docs for 1 of them, but the other 3 elude me.  Any of you lot know of a good
scanner repository for manuals, etc?  I'm really after info about physical
resolutions and the like.

Cheers.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.