Re: [LUG] Download script

Quoting David <hhdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

SME Server? What's that?

It's a server/gateway distro which was originally supported by Mitel.  I think
its originally based on RedHat 6.0.  Works great as an e-mail/web server and
it has web configuration which makes setting up users/shares etc dead easy.

More info at http://www.contribs.org

I was thinking of eventually replacing it with something else, once I've had
time to look at setting up a working alternative which does the same job
(which I'm sure Suse/Fedora/Debian etc would do, I just don't generally have
much time to sit down and figure out how to set it up).

Rob