Re: [LUG] consistancy

paul sutton wrote:

One of the main problems is still setting up video display to work properly, even though the correct nvidia card driver is installed nvidia not nv, it still tells me i need to install an nvidia driver to enable 3d support, this is just confusing.

Hi Paul,

Have you followed *all* of this?

ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-6629/README.txt

It works fine on my system (MDK10) and I believe the install package is designed to work on all distros.

Kind regards,

Julian