[LUG] LUG POSTER

Hi

As this was a recent discussion I have put together a new poster, so it covers both GNU and Linux,

I have put a pic of tux and the gnu head on it and put the description of GNU software from the gnu.org site on the poster, to explain what free software gives you.

Hopefully with a bit of editing this should fit the groups new direction. I have created this in openoffice word processing package.

Paul