Re: [LUG] Offer of venue for DCGLUG meeting related to Educational software

I use Sims at school and don't like it at all. For folks that aren't computer literate it is nearly impossible to get going! It really is not intuitive at all.

Have you looked at Moodle? It seems that it provides a way for schools to create their own learning environment. I think it has an option to include e-registration and maybe with a bit of work a Sims modole as well. www.module.org.

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)