Re: [LUG] Computer shop in Exeter city centre?

On Wed,  1 Dec 2004 12:48:28 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure, I think I'm sorted now anyway (thanks Alan), but its good to keep in
mind.  I would normally order online but for such a small thing it hardly
seems worth waiting and paying out for postage.

Actually, Rob, you can contact Electrowise after perusing thier website, and they
would have (almost certaintly) had what you wanted in stock at a reasonable price
(NO! I have no connection with the firm!)

Terence