[LUG] Three Questions :)

Hi All,

I have three issues currently with MDK 10, one muppet, one intermediate
and one advanced (well I think so anyway :))

OK the muppet issue is how to network Linux to Linux?  Sounds stupid I
know but I've networked to Win2K but never Linux to Linux before, and I
still count myself very much a newbie.

Second issue:  Yesterday I put MDK10 on my laptop, a Sony (boo hiss!)
PCG-FX203.  Everything seems to work *except* the trackpad, which as I'm
sure you'll know is a menace.  I found a website which suggested using
tpconfig, but when I tried running it, I got an error saying there were
no relevant devices attached.

Third issue.  Bit of a naughty one.  Origo BRP 1400 router with built-in
USB Print server.  I had a look on Google for this one.  All I could
find was someone else asking the same question and the less than helpful
response "You'll have to configure it yourself, the software only works
in Windows!"  About as much use as a cat-flap in an elephant house.

I have no illusions that I will *probably* end up having to try and
configure it myself, but I would be *very* grateful if a) anyone knows a
better idea, or b) can give me pointers on *how* to configure it, ie
what information do I need to do so?

Oh, number 4.. sorry gang!  Pinnacle DC10plus in MDK10?  Anyone got
experience in getting it to work? :)

I think that's more than enough for now.

Kind regards,

Julian