Re: [LUG] Spam and fog

Seriously though remember, "better safe than sorry". So why not buy my very reasonably priced licence and have complete peace of mind. For only £350 per installed copy of linux you can be sure that I'll never take you to law for copyright infringement. What more comfort and reassurance could you possibly want?
About the above message. I'd like to thank those of you who have been in contact with me and arranged to pay for their licences. It is really nice to know that there are still persons of moral probity within the "Open Source", (so called) "Community", (so called).

To those of you who haven't been in contact, remember Copyright Violation is theft. Can you really live with yourself knowing you are a thief?

Simon