[LUG] Spam and fog

I had the idea that passing the body of emails through the style and diction
tools from the writers' workbench and rejecting those that had high GUnning
Fog indexes or other indications of bad style etc might screen out those that
have a text part composed of a meaningless stream of random and otherwise
interesting non-spammy words.

But at present they tend to be all lower case and the filters (being picky
about grammar as one would expect) simply report "No sentences found."

Rejecting any mail that triggers that report would have lost me one genuine
mail this week.  (from ee cummings - not really)

--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter