[LUG] suse 8.2 corrupt disk and nvidia drivers

I wonder if any list driver might be able to lend or do me a copy of disk
number 5 of suse 8.2.

My disk has become corrupt. On installing a couple of days ago I received
error on the last set of packages from this disk and couldn't install them
after trying to mount if after either.
Examining the disk shows the dye seems to be worn.

If anyone could help me out that would be great.

On the matter of nvidia drivers I tried to donload the nvidia 3d drivers via
online update which appeared to install.
All apps that use hardware acceleration tell me that I don't have hardware
acceleration enabled but I I continue anyway they run but seem very slow.
Given the problems with the disk I installed suse 8.1 and tried the same
thing with sus YOU update but switching to the nvidia driver instead of the
nv one gave me error message driver installed but no screens configure.

Downloading and installing nvidia's own driver and gives me 3d acceleration
ok but I cannot then run sax2 to alter setting.

Not a problem as I can edit the X config file by hand but not as handy (no
pun intended)

Any ideas as the PC I am using had 8.2 installed and I purchased it from a
freind recently. The only thing that has changed is a new hard disk hence
the reinstall.
He had no problem donloading the driver using yast2.

Ray
---