Re: [LUG] linux training

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 08:46:17PM +0000, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 February 2003 19:43, you wrote:
> > I thought this may be of interest to the group
> > http://www.electra-technologies.co.uk/mcp4.html
> Hard to evaluate from here.

Includes: Win Linux 2000, Red Hat 6.1, Linux 2.2.6, KDE graphical
interface, Gnome, Netscape Communicator, GIMP, X11Amp (MP3 player) and
dozens of Unix applications. Full Linux source code, the GNU C/C++
Compiler and a comprehensive documentation package are also included.

Looks like they cramed it with 4 year old Free software !

30 UKP for a snapshot. No thanks.