[LUG] Debian

Anybody out there using latest version of Debian linux?

I tried out debian V2.2 when i first dabbled with Linux but found it a bit
difficult to get into. I`m using RedHat at the moment which is fine..

How does the latest version compare to v2.2?

Does it still use dselect? or is there a graphical interface (KDE/GNOME now?

Is `apt-get` really better than RPM`s? Can you just choose which package you
want then it downloads it, sorts out the dependancies and installs stuff for
you?

What other distubutions use `apt-get`? SUSE?

Mike