Re: [LUG] anyone use 'AWSTATS' - a question

But when you try to view the awstats-created html page, apache reports that
it can't find the icons, [which are in usr/local/httpd/awstats.icons/].
Here's the weird thing: in apache's logfile, it says [amongst all the crud
from deranged IIS servers - how about a way of nailing those ?!]:

File does not exist: /usr/local/httpd/iconsawstats.icons/clock/hr10.png <--
note the concatenation between icons and awstats; there should be an '/' in
there!

AWSTATS has in its config file:
DirIcons="/icons/awstats.icons"

In your Apache config file what is the icons alias set to?  Default installs of
Apache have their own /icons alias which points to Apache's own icon set.

Pete Hatton
---------------------------------
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org

Quoting Simon Rodda <simonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

OK, so I installed awstats 5.2 on SuSe8.0

Apache is running fine, it finds the ServerRoot directory as it's set to
"/usr/local/httpd".

Where am I going wrong?? I can't convince awstats/apache that the icons are
in that directory - and they really are.

Simon