From: "Steve Marvell" <steve@xxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 February 2002 11:03
Subject: [LUG] linux training

Hmm

I've found a few people in North Devon who want linux training. They
are not rich, so I wondered about getting a bigger class together.

Anyone know of anyone else that want linux training and, if this gets
to be a big class, does anyone know where I can hire PCs and does
anyone want to assist?

Cheers

Steve