Re: [LUG] linux training

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 12:27:33PM +0000, Simon Waters wrote:

I dare say the Dulverton site the SWLUG uses for meeting might
be appropriate. If people can find it ;), its a converted farm
building a couple of miles outside Dulverton.

They seem to have the right sort of facilities, and an interest
in these things.

Who do I contact re: the site and costs?

North Devon is awfully big.

Especially if you include Somerset :)

Haven't done specific Linux training, but I've done Unix
training for MAFF and Siemens Nixdorf in a previous job. My
rates are very reasonable, unless you drag me to EC1 ;)

And where do you reside?

Steve