RE: [LUG] handover of stuff and things

> cool. I get to shurk responsability even more.
>
> I'll continue to work on various stuff as before, but almost certainly
> much more slowly.

Cool - keep up the work

> I am currently writing some info on setting up java on linux which is
> surprisingly painful as it is a minefield of gotchas and quirks and poor
> implementation.

Tell me about it.  I've been playing with Java Servlets recently.  Took a
while to get a simple program going on the NT box, so when I went to try it
on Linux box, which had the same libraries and JDK as the other box - err it
didnt work.    Not sure what I'm doing is any help, but give me a shout.
(With all the other millions things I have to do!)

> I am also talking to digital peninsula but their sole interest seems to be
> faster b/width in west cornwall...

Maybe a good thing, as I heard some very high figures for people in
Cornwall, not being able to use ADSL, because they are too far from the
exchange.  But thats probably another thing entirely.

Just my 2p's worth.

Peter Hatton
E-mail:  bramley at termisoc.org
Webpage: http://www.termisoc.org/~bramley