Re: [LUG] Mozilla & SSL.

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Alex Charrett wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
>
> > Nightly builds on the M17 tree are getting quite polished now with good
> > stability but it still uses 25MB of Memory + Cache (for talkback enabled).
>
> Thats still not very helpful for me - the machine I've been using most
> only has 24mb physical.  I'll have to stick to netscape for the mo then.

Apparently netscape uses 12mb of my memory, not sure what Galleon uses.
turning off Java and Javascript might reduce the moz footprint as well as
using a non-talkback minimum footprint version, but I think it would be
hard to get any current moz build under 20Mb at the mo.

A.

--
<!-- betty  at  termisoc.org --><A HREF="http://termisoc.org/~betty">
####   hare krishna hare krishna  krishna krishna hare hare   ####