[LUG] Mozilla & SSL.

I have just installed the Netscape Personal Security Manager module for
Mozilla on Linux (only win32 and Linux are currently supported) and it was
very easy.

Nightly builds on the M17 tree are getting quite polished now with good
stability but it still uses 25MB of Memory + Cache (for talkback enabled).

Personal Security Module can be found at
http://docs.iplanet.com/docs/manuals/psm/psm-mozilla/

unfortunately its still binary only because of a combination of
patent/copyright issues and (now a bit less) stupid american crypto laws.

Moz hasn't crashed yet - now to see if I can buy stuff over SSL using it.

A.

--
<!-- betty  at  termisoc.org --><A HREF="http://termisoc.org/~betty">
####   hare krishna hare krishna  krishna krishna hare hare   ####