RE: [LUG] LUG Poster

Hi all

> > I have knocked up a poster (for a friend to put up around Barnstaple tec)
> > but if anybody want to put it up any where or offer constructive
> > criticism, Alex was good enough to put it at lug.termisoc.org/contrib/
> >
>Looks fine to me...just have to see if I can get it out on the Managers
>colour printer :-) I only have access to a b&w printer at the moment. One
>point, and okay I'm being picky here, I would change 'send a mail to' to
>'send an e-mail message to'. It just doesn't seem to read quite right
>otherwise; secondly I always think of 'mail' as snail-mail as opposed to
>e-mail. Just me being awkward :-)

OK I'll change that, but first, a friend of mine (a professional graphic
designer, so he should know what he is talking about) suggested I change
the font of the main body to a sans serif font, I personally prefer serif
for everything but that's just me. What is the decision of the group,
change the font or leave it?

TTFN

Mex