Re: [LUG] Re: (void) Evil evil evil (fwd)

Hi I'm new to Linux but when I installed Red Hat along side NT I just free'd up
some space on d: wiped it and installed linux on it. It automatically partioned
the space in to swap etc and on boot up I just type dos for NT, or it defaults
to linux, why do you need partition magic?
Does anybody know of a good spread sheet  as good as excel for scientific
functions etc, the Star Office thing Ive got is not up to standard.
Thanks
Luke McElligott. Research and Development.
LM at ZYNET.COM
Phone: 0044 1803 213688
Fax: 0044 1803 201066