Re: [LUG] (DPN) Experience & voluntary work!

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> Digital Peninsula Network are looking to set up a small linux/mac network
> and would like a little support and assistance.

Sounds like a worthy cause, and well timed too.  Week of 31st Jan is
proably best.

Where in Cornwall is this thing based?

If we can get it that week I'd be very interested in helping out.  Its
worth remembering that I have my own transport so anyone wanting to go
from around Plymouth is welcome to a lift.

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
TermiSoc System Administrator
		SMS: chasmobile at sms.genie.co.uk
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/