[LUG] 3...2...1...lift off

Dear each,

for those that are interested, I have borrowed 3 computers from my man
in the know.  He let me in to his back shed where, and I dont lie about
this, he had 60 486's.  Then he said 'help yourself'.  It turns out that
he bought them as a job lot and they are now just sitting there.
Unfortunately for him he was told that they were all in working order
and had the necessary ingredients inside.  ie hard drive, ram and
processors etc.

Well it would be nice if that was actually the case, however he has been
seen off to a tee so I spent the afternoon finding the necessaries to
make something up.

To cut a very long story short, I have put together 3 pentium 120's with
16m ram each and hard drives.  I dont know how big they are yet but we
live in hope that they are big enough to put on Red hat linux.  the
bonus about this is that two of them already have ethernet cards!!!

Are there any fool proof methods of fine tuning the install so that I
dont end up with drivers for everything else?  I just want to install
whats required and not drivers for something I dont have, if you catch
my drift.

I have named the computers 'Tom, Dick and Harry' after the tunnels in
the great escape.  If you're really interested I'll explain why.

ttfn, hope alls well with yall.

JM