[LUG] linux install day (and expo)

guys,

could we have a local info page on the lug site based on the
leaflet/poster rather than a link to the national page, should make
getting details easier.

apparently the event is listed in exeter but no address or details are
given, just had this pointed out to me on irc.

also whats happening with the expo?

/me is busy plugging the installday on IRC and mailing lists..

btw we have another volounteer with any luck :)

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a