Re: [LUG] LDE: Summary

Alex Charrett wrote:

> I have put a summary as I can see from scanning the list archives up at
> http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/lde.html
>
> In a more useful form we can hopefully put it on the LUG site.

Location can be confirmed.

Distro are not a problem, although people might like a play with the
sponsors latest distros first - we can worry on that nearer the time.

Speakers still sought as are sponsors and attendees. Start spreading the
word.

Maybe I'll try contacts at Hewlett Packard.

How are the poster people getting along or are they as busy as I've
been?

	Must make more time for this.

	When will I ever get my paper on DNS redudancy finished?

	Simon
--
Business http://www.eighth-layer.com/
Personal http://www.wretched.demon.co.uk/