Re: [LUG] LDE: Poster Designer and Speakers still needed

> anyone in the group got those vital design skills to make an eye
> catching poster?

yep !!

I would be more than happy to get a poster together. Cant promise it will
be 100% made on linux though :-) still tend to use MacOS for most design
work. The Gimp can definitely get used though, and a few other apps!
Anyway, I missed the original thread about posters etc though - how many
copies and whats the printing budget? If someone can post me a contact
phone number i can get in touch and hear the details.

- vern