[LUG]Re: OT: Eye Care monitor

On 16/04/2024 11:30, Simon Waters wrote:
Anyone using ASUS Eye Care monitor, or seen similar on display around Exeter?

I'm using an ASUS ProArt PA279CV, which I understand includes the features of the Eye Care range. It definitely has an adjustable blue light filter, and the flicker-free certification etc.

I do find it a bit easier on the eyes when the blue light filter is set to level 1. More than that and I don't like the colour cast. Generally, it's probably the nicest monitor I've ever had. It is a lot less tiring on the eyes than a secondary Iiyama ProLite I have... which feels harsh to look at all day.

Am afraid I'm down in mid-Cornwall, so can't really offer you a look at it.

Cheers,

DT