[LUG]Re: Plymouth, Saturday 23rd

Yellow?! did you spill some paint, Grant?!

Trust it was a good session! See you in April, all being well !

MJE

On 23/03/2024 12:02, Grant Sewell wrote:
I am here. As you come in to Moments Café, I'm immediately on the left in the corner with a yellow laptop.

--Grant

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024, 18:45 John PNZ, <jh.pcgb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jowan and I have decided to make the trip, we look forward to seeing
those present.