[LUG]Re: surplus equipment needing a home

Thanks Michael that is brilliant.

Rich Brown
Youth Worker
07546 804439
On 10/03/2024 15:39, Michael Everitt wrote:
There's a reasonable chance if Jules doesn't get any further offers, that I can package up any surplus to send over to you...

Any other bidders so far!?

I'll let you know what there is, and a couple of postage options for you once I have weight/size finalised!

Cheers,
Michael.